- The human eye process 1.5 million bits of information simultaneously?
- The human eye also provides 80% of the sensory stimulation sent to the brain?
- The eye blinks about 5.2 million times a year
- Over 10 million color hues can be detected by the eye, but it can’t pick up ultraviolet or infrared light.
- The brain has approximately 100 billion nerve cells that send and receive information around the body.
- The human brain cells can hold between 3 and 1000 Terabytes of information. The National Archives of Britain, containing over 900 years of history, only takes up 70 terabytes.
- Social networks earned an estimated $8.3 billion from advertising in 2015
- Google processes 100 billion searches a month
- On average, there are 1,000,000,000 mobile video views per day on YouTube
While 1 may seem like a small part of 1,000,000 – it is a part of 1,000,000. All it takes is 1 person to start a trent, to spread the word, to create a campaign…