I’m one of those people who is usually pretty wired. For instance – I decided to take a bath the other night. It sounds great in one regard, but in reality it maybe lasted 5 minutes. I just find it really hard to completely relax.
A few places that’s easy to do:
- The beach, when it’s quiet
- the beach around the lighthouse on Sanibel Island, especially at the tail end of a storm until just after a storm.
- Sitting in the deep woods (not to be mistaken with woods that are next to a highway with lots of noise)
- Laying in the back of a pickup and starting up at the night sky
- Playing guitar at the end of a long day
Relax – clear my mind, listen to music, read, be surrounded by nature – Relax
Relax and motivate – Starbucks Caramel Mocha, music in my ears, and Google street view – Relax and motivate